Now that October is finally here, it’s time to start preparing for the fall holidays to come.
Some people start counting down to Christmas as soon as summer ends, but here at LittleThings, we’re all about the fall holidays. With pumpkin pie galore and fun family celebrations, what more could a person ask for?
If you can’t tell, fall is our favorite time of year. Every October, we enjoy watching Hocus Pocus every night without judgement. Our favorite activity by far, though, is throwing a Halloween party where we can dress up as our favorite celebrities and get creative with our Halloween treats.
We’re already planning out the food we want to serve at our annual Halloween bash, and we’re getting excited just thinking about all the spooky sweets we could bake. We’re especially excited to whip up these witch hat Halloween cupcakes — they’re so easy to make, but they look like they came straight from a bakery.
Witches of all ages will enjoy these simple sweets; they’re just the right amount of sweet and scary — just like Halloween.
Check out the recipe and instructions for these Halloween cupcakes below, and watch the video to learn how to conjure these bewitching treats.
Make sure to please SHARE this recipe with your friends who love Halloween!
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- orange food coloring
- green food coloring
- chocolate cupcake mix
- chocolate wafers
- dark chocolate
- ice cream cones
- Prepare chocolate cupcakes as package instructs.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract.
- Dye 1/4 of the mixture orange and 3/4 of the mixture green.
- Pipe the green frosting onto chocolate cupcakes and top with a chocolate wafer. Top the chocolate wafer with a thin circle of orange frosting.
- Melt the dark chocolate. Coat the ice cream cones in the melted chocolate, and let dry.
- Place the ice cream cones in the middle of the orange frosting circles to complete your witch hat! Finish off your cupcake with your favorite Halloween sprinkles.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.