With a little imagination, pizza dough can be used for much more than pizza.
Using just one type of dough, you can make an entire bread basket filled with dinner rolls, crackers, pita bread, breadsticks, and flaky bread!
I never imagined that pizza dough could be so versatile, but somehow, this one mixture is able to create five completely different types of bread with almost no additional preparation!
Check out some other ways to use your pizza dough below!
- Form pizza dough into small balls.
- Coat a baking dish in olive oil and place dough balls in dish. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Shape pizza dough into a loaf and use a knife to cut three slits into the top of the loaf.
- Coat dough with olive oil and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the pizza dough out and coat with olive oil.
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the pizza dough. Coat the dough with salt and sesame seeds and bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Crack into small pieces and serve with your choice of dip!
- Cover work surface with flour and roll out dough into the shape of a pita bread.
- Coat a skillet with olive oil and heat pita bread until lightly brown on each side.
- Roll out pizza dough into thin strips.
- Place dough strips on greased baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Will you give these a try? Watch the video below, and please SHARE with family and friends on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.