Tonight’s my favorite night of the week: at my household, it’s fajita night!
I rarely come across someone who doesn’t like flavorful, heartily-spiced Tex-Mex-style fajitas.
Most of my friends and family love steak and chicken fajitas, marinated in lots of chili powder, cumin, garlic, and other spices.
But for those who want a lighter, more simple alternative loaded with the same powerfully aromatic spices, look no further than this veggie-fajita-inspired pasta, whose recipe is shared below.
Just like this one-pot garlic Parmesan pasta dinner, this new recipe takes fresh ingredients that are jam-packed with flavor and great nutrients, and tosses them altogether in a single pan.
View the full recipe below, then make sure to watch the video for detailed instructions.
Will you be trying your hand at this incredibly simple dinner recipe? Let us know in the comments section down below!
Please SHARE if you love simple, quick, and tasty one-pot dinner recipes like this.
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 3 Tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- Fresh pepper
3⁄4tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
1⁄4tsp. ground oregano
- 2 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 16 oz. linguine
- 2 Tbsps. hot sauce
1⁄3cup Greek yogurt
- Limes, for serving
- Add all the ingredients, except yogurt, into a large, heavy-bottomed pot. Stir well, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir and turn pasta frequently, until the sauce has nearly evaporated.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Remove from heat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime for squeezing.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you love one-pot pasta dinner recipes!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.