If you’re looking for the perfect summer night-light, look no further than our adorable tin can lamp!
It’s the perfect project for a little one’s bedroom, but it’s also stylish enough to become part of the décor in a grown-up room too!
If you’re someone who struggles with waking up in the middle of the night, or if you have a little one worried about monsters in the closet, then you’ll definitely want to give this craft a try.
Plus, it’s a super cute way to personalize the room with your favorite constellation, maybe your star sign!
- Tin can
- Drill with bits in various sizes
- Small hanging lamp
- Clean label off tin can. Drill large hole in the bottom of the can.
- Make smaller holes on the sides of the can in the shape of your favorite constellation. You can also create other shapes if you like.
- Paint over the can in your favorite color!
- Fit hanging lamp into the large hole at the bottom. Start small and enlarge as needed.
- Paint opening around lamp with glue to hold in place. Let dry then screw in lightbulb.
- Hang lamp, turn on, and enjoy!
Can’t wait to give this darling DIY a try?
Check out the video below for more detailed instructions, and don’t forget to SHARE this awesome tutorial with people who love adding new creative details to their home!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.