Are you an organized person who doesn’t take kindly to clutter?
I personally feel a little antsy when my home space isn’t clean. Who can do work on a messy desk or cook in a crowded kitchen?
The good news is that there are cute and creative ways to keep your possessions organized. Check out this simple tin can caddy made out of painted aluminum cans and some string!
This colorful craft can be used to arrange toiletries, office supplies, or kitchenware. All the while, a vibrant caddy will add style to whatever room you decide to put it in.
Check out the material list and directions below to learn how to take on this DIY project today!
- 3 aluminum cans
- 3 colors of acrylic paint
- string (medium-thickness)
- Cover your crafting space with newspaper.
- Completely remove the label from an aluminum can, then cover the outside of the can using acrylic paint.
- Paint two more aluminum cans, using different colors of acrylic.
- Loop string around the three cans in a figure-eight formation. Make sure the loops are tight enough to keep the cans secure!
- Braid string to create a handle for the caddy.
Be sure to check out the instructional video below, and don’t forget to SHARE this article with your crafty friends on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.