While I may not be an expert chef, that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy spending plenty of time in the kitchen.
I’ve always got my eyes open for new recipes that don’t involve a lot of time or complicated steps. And one of the simplest ways I like to cook is by using a regular old coffee mug. There are countless mug recipes, like these delicious chocolate chip cookies in a mug. But now I have a new dish to add to my list of favorites.
It really doesn’t get much easier than this three-minute meatloaf in a mug. And the results are incredibly tasty!
Meatloaf has always been one of my favorite things to eat, and now I can cook myself a single serving without having to make an entire meatloaf.
Will you be giving this easy recipe a try at home? Let us know in the comments below!
Be sure to watch the step-by-step video, and please SHARE if you’d like to make this yourself at home!
- Canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. quick cooking oats
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
1⁄4lb. ground beef
- Grease mug with canola oil.
- Combine milk, ketchup, oats, garlic powder, and salt in mug.
- Spoon ground beef into mug.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.
- Allow to cool and serve with additional ketchup, as desired.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.