Chef Vanessa Cantave is at it again with another genius recipe that would be absolutely perfect for any party no matter what the season!
While Chef Vanessa is setting up these recipes for an amazing Super Bowl party, we can assure you that this three bean chili would be perfect amongst friends as well as alone for a nice quick meal!
Not only would this soup be perfect in a bowl, it would also be totally perfect if it was poured on top of some of Vanessa’s world-famous home-made tortilla chips too!
This particular recipe says it’ll feed 6-8 people, but something tells us that if you’re making it for a Super Bowl party, you might just need to make a few extra helpings to make sure all your New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons fans will stay happy no matter how well their team is doing!
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / Laura in the Kitchen
Please SHARE this delicious meal if you think this Chili would be perfect at any party!
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3 slices Bacon, cut crosswise into 1⁄4 -inch strips
Onion, cut into
- 2 Jalapeños, seeded and cut into 1⁄4 -inch dice
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Chili powder
- 15-ounce can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 15-ounce can Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 15-ounce Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 28-ounce can Diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- Dash Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Dash Chopped cilantro, sweet onion and sour cream, for serving
- In a medium soup pot, heat the oil until hot.
- Add the bacon, onion, jalapeños and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened and the bacon fat has been rendered, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chili powder and cook over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes and stock and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer the chili over moderately low heat until thickened, about 15 minutes.
And please SHARE this amazing recipe on your Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.