*Special Tools: Heart-Shaped Ramekins or Heart-Shaped Cutter
This has to be the cutest dessert you’ll ever see in your entire life!
Making a romantic dinner won’t be complete if you don’t have a special sweet to top it all of, and Chef Vanessa Cantave is at it again with her world famous recipe for a heart-shaped Panna Cotta with some of the most amazing tasting berries you’ll ever try.
It might seem complicated, and you will need a special kitchen tool, (Heart-Shaped Ramekins or Heart-Shaped Cutter) but believe us when we say that the love of your life will love you just a little bit more when they get a taste of this dessert. And with the good chef Vanessa guiding you step-by-step, you can be sure that this is going to work out just perfectly for everyone involved!
Would you try to make this amazing dessert for your romantic dinner date? Let us know in the comments below!
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / Native
Please SHARE if you think this dessert looks too delicious to eat!
- 1 Envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 TBS Cold Water
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- FOR BERRIES
- 2 cups Fresh berries
- 2 TBS Sugar
- 1 TBS Cognac, optional
- In a very small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand about 1 minute to soften.
- Heat gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved and remove pan from heat.
- In a large saucepan bring cream, half and half, and sugar just to a boil over medium- high heat, stirring.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla. Divide cream mixture among eight 1/2-cup ramekins and cool to room temperature.
- Chill ramekins, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- For the berries: If using strawberries, wash, core and slice.
- Mix all berries together in a medium bowl with sugar and cognac. Refrigerate for 1 hour, up to overnight.
If using a heart-shaped cutter, immediately cut the panna cotta while still cold so that it holds shape. Spoon berries on top. Enjoy!
And please SHARE this amazing recipe on your Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.