Chef Vanessa Cantave is happy to share her famously simple but incredibly delicious recipe for Guacamole and fresh tortilla chips!
Getting ready for an exciting Super Bowl party is never a simple affair, but with this easy recipe you’ll be sure that you’ll definitely have some of the most perfect guacamole and fresh chips that everyone will love.
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are set to do their best against the underdog team of the Atlanta Falcons, and while it’s going to be tough to watch at times, you can be sure that this whole experience will be perfectly tasty no matter what team you want to win during this unexpected Super Bowl!
Chef Vanessa is well known for her party snacks and delicious treats, but this particular dish might need you to make a lot more than the recipe initially calls for. That’s because you can be sure that your friends, family, and guests will be eating this the during the entire game!
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / Caffe Del Mercato
Please SHARE this delicious meal if you’d love to eat this all up during Super Bowl Sunday!
- 2 LBs Ripe avocados (about 4)
- 1⁄4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Fresh lime juice
- Dash Kosher salt (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil for frying tortillas
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- Pit and peel avocados. Add to food processor along with cilantro and lime juice. Pulse until desired consistency. Season with kosher salt.
- For Chips
- In a kettle heat 3⁄4 -inch oil to 375°F on a deep-fat thermometer
- Fry tortilla wedges, a dozen at a time, until crisp and most of bubbling subsides, about 1 minute.
- Transfer chips with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
And please SHARE this amazing recipe on your Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.