Cooking a homemade dinner for the love of your life will always be a bit of a daunting task, but it turns out that meal might be a bit easier than you ever could have expected!
With Chef Vanessa Cantave here to show you the step-by-step instructions, you can rest easy knowing that you’re in good hands. This dish might appear to be tough, but at the end of the day it’s way easier than you could have ever guessed!
Seafood always seems like it’ll be tough, but this incredibly delicious meal consisting of seared scallops with a rich brown butter sauce will have your sweetie begging for seconds before they’re even finished with the first bite!
Would you try something like this? Make sure to let us know in the comments below.
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / Gradisca
Please SHARE if you think this seafood meal looks too delicious for words!
- 1 TBS Grapeseed oil
- 1 Lb Diver (sea) scallops, muscles removed
- 3 TBS Cold butter, unsalted
- 2 sprigs Fresh sage or thyme
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 Small lemon
- Dash Kosher salt
- Dash Fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper and cook until deep golden brown on 1 side, about 3 minutes.
- Turn scallops and add butter and herbs to pan.
- Continue cooking, spooning butter over scallops often, until scallops are cooked through and butter is brown and smells nutty, about 3 minutes longer.
- Cut lemon in half and add a squeeze.
And please SHARE this amazing recipe with your friends on your Facebook!