Chef Vanessa Cantave has another famous recipe that is guaranteed to make your mouth water for days!
While just about everyone in America loves the amazing taste of a rotisserie chicken, Vanessa has figured out a way to make this pre-cooked meal just a little more special.
And to make matters even more amazing, you can just tell all your friends and family that you cooked the whole thing from scratch! Maybe not, maybe you shouldn’t lie about your cooking abilities, but just in case you do, we won’t tell anyone!
Not only does this meal look just too delicious for words, but it turns our it’s just really fun to make too.
No matter where you end up buying the chicken from you can be sure that everyone who eats it will fall absolutely in love from the very first bite!
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / Steven Raichlen
Please SHARE this delicious meal if you think this quick meal looks just too delicious not to eat!
- Multiple Leg quarters and wings from one rotisserie chicken
- ½ bunch Tarragon, chopped
1⁄3cup Country Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ TBS Butter
- 1 ½ TBS All-purpose flour
- 1 cup White Wine
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- Melt butter in sauté pan. Whisk in flour, then cook over medium heat whisking, 1 minute.
- Add wine, whisking constantly and scraping up brown bits, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer sauce until slightly thickened, then whisk in cream and mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then stir in tarragon.
And please SHARE this amazing recipe on your Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.