Chef Vanessa Cantave has made quite a name for herself for her amazing dinners and her adorable party planning abilities, but sometimes keeping it simple is the best way to go. And this recipe is absolutely perfect for anyone planning on having a cute little lunch!
Using rotisserie chicken as the base, Vanessa has figured out a cheap way to get a truly incredible tasting chicken salad that tastes better than any store bought brand you’ve ever had, and to make matters even better, this is about the easiest recipe you’ve ever seen!
Not a lot of people realize that using store-bought rotisserie chicken would make such a delicious tasting home-made meal, but it turns out that when Chef Vanessa is in the kitchen anything is possible! Check out the recipe below and try not to get hungry!
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / Add A Pinch
Please SHARE this amazingly simple lunch if you’d love to have a taste right now!
- 1 Breast meat from one rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1 Tsp Smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 TBS Roasted cashews, chopped
- 1-2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TBS Roasted red peppers, chopped
- In a small bowl, stir mayo, paprika, cashews, garlic and red peppers until fully combined.
- Add salt to taste, then fold in the diced chicken breast.
And please SHARE this amazing recipe on your Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.