Everyone loves Chicken Noodle Soup. Whether you’re feeling sick or you’re totally healthy there’s just something that’s so comforting about eating up those noodles along with the chicken that warms up anyone’s soul for weeks!
So when Chef Vanessa Cantave decided to come up with a cute little recipe using a store-bought rotisserie chicken for this world-famous soup, we demanded that she share the incredible recipe with us too!
While it might seem a bit daunting at first to cook up this soup, it turns out it’s a lot easier than you’d expect! And with Chef Vanessa guiding you, you can be sure she’ll simplify everything so you’ll manage to make your very own soup that everyone will love whether they’re feeling ship-shape or a bit under the weather!
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook / An Extraordinary Day : A Place of Joy & Inspiration
Please SHARE if you think this chicken noodle soup looks like it could sooth your soul!
- FOR STOCK
- 1 Chicken carcasses left over from rotisserie
- ½ Onion, quartered
- 1 Celery rib, chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 2 Thyme sprigs
- 4 Parsley sprigs
- 3 quarts Water
- FOR SOUP
- 15-ounce Can Northern white beans
- 1 cup Thinly sliced Tuscan kale
- 1 TBS Fresh lemon juice
- Begin by preparing the chicken stock. Bring all stock ingredients to a boil in a 4-qt stockpot.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Strain stock through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl removing all solid pieces.
- You should have approximately 2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Return stock to cleaned stock pot, along with beans, kale and lemon juice.
- Simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
And please SHARE this amazing recipe on your Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.