There are a few brands in the kitchen space that consistently showcase excellence. We all know that Cuisinart is one of those brands and has been since its humble beginnings bringing the first food processor to the market in 1971.
Its commitment to bringing us high-quality cookware and kitchen appliances that are functional and attractive means the brand will continue to reign the market for years to come. If you’re in the market for a new toaster oven, you should be considering the Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
This stainless-steel countertop oven brings convenience and class to the kitchen by outfitting home chefs with the ability to combine the powers of a convection oven, conventional oven, and air fryer, eliminating the need for a traditional toaster or broiler completely.
Its 1,800 watts of power ensures quick and even cookery, and the seven different functions make the countertop space this item takes up completely worth it.
Here are the oven’s brilliant features:
- Comes with an oven rack, baking pan, air fryer rack/basket
- 1,800 watts of power
- 0.6 cubic foot lighted interior with 3-pound capacity
- Seven functions: air fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, warm, toast
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- 60-minute timer and auto-off function
- Toast-shade selector
- Quiet operation
- Weighs 21 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.13 by 21 by 14.75 inches
- Includes manufacturer’s three-year limited warranty
What are you waiting for? Shop the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven at its lowest price of the season (Bed Bath & Beyond, $136.99).