Traditionally only topped with tomato sauce and cheese, “modern” pizza as we know it first sprung from humble Italian roots, and has since expanded to all corners of the Earth.
In the U.S., pizza is ever the party favorite, and is perfect for game days, kids’ birthdays, picnics, and family dinners.
In our newest mash-up, we’ve decided to combine ranch dressing, savory dough, and one very special ingredient to kick pizza parties up a notch.
Check out the recipe below to see how easily you can cook up this delicious “tot” pizza right at home. Then, watch the video below to see how you could spin this recipe to make it entirely your own!
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
1⁄2cup ranch dressing 1⁄2cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
1⁄4cup crumbled bacon
- 16 frozen tater tots
- Hot sauce
- Roll pizza dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Spread ranch dressing over dough.
- Sprinkle cheese, onion, and crumbled bacon on top. Dot with tater tots.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 400 ºF, or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with hot sauce. Serve hot, and enjoy!
Let us know in the comments below if you'll be making this at home.
Please SHARE this recipe with friends and family if you love comfort food mash-ups!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.