There are two things I love more than anything in my desserts: chocolate and strawberries.
These two ingredients can melt together to form the most heavenly dishes. I personally love these orange-infused strawberry-and-chocolate dessert tacos, but there are so many other equally impressive recipes to explore.
But below, we share one of the best post-dinner treats we’ve ever come across: dessert kebabs!
Using fresh strawberries, fudgy brownie bites, and fluffy marshmallows, these dessert skewers are sure to wow any guest at your next get-together.
But don’t just stop at these ingredients. These dessert kebabs are totally customizable, so invite your family or guests to load them up with any of their favorite fruits and snacks.
Scroll down to check out the full recipe, and then play the video below to see just how easy the instructions are.
Please SHARE if you love fun and interesting ways to prepare your favorite desserts!
- 4 bamboo skewers
- 12 strawberries
- 8 mini brownies (store-bought)
- 8 large marshmallows
- Chocolate squares
- Arrange the skewers on a wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Layer strawberries, brownies, and marshmallows in a pattern of your choice.
- Melt chocolate squares in a microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes, or until completely melted.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a piping bag or Ziploc bag, with the corner snipped off.
- Drizzle each kebab completely. Refrigerate and allow chocolate to set until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.