Every time I go to a dinner party, I’m reminded of how much I love dips. Whether it’s chips and salsa, pita and hummus, or just a nice veggie dip, I always appreciate rediscovering how truly delicious they are.
I’ve always just assumed that making tasty dips is time-consuming and difficult, so when I found this recipe, I was stunned at how easy it was.
One of my favorite appetizers in the whole world is spinach dip. It’s creamy, savory, and it even provides a delicious dose of daily vegetables.
Normally I don’t go out of my way to make spinach dip at home, but I think that’s all about to change.
With only a few simple ingredients and less than half an hour, you can throw together an insanely good spinach tartlet.
Basically, this recipe combines a spinach dip with the chips or crackers you’d normally dip into it, and using phyllo dough, you can make your own crispy cups for the spinach dip.
Not only is the final product delicious, it’s also beautiful!
If you make these for your next dinner party, people will definitely think that you’re an incredible chef. (They don’t need to know the secret of how easy these tartlets are to make.)
You should absolutely try out this incredible spinach tartlet recipe next time you have people over — just print out the recipe card below!
- 3 sheets Phyllo dough
- 1 package Fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsps. Unsalted Butter
- 1 Medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cream cheese
3⁄4cup Heavy cream
1⁄2teaspoon Kosher salt
1⁄4teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Additional melted butter to brush on phyllo dough
- Butter 3 sheets of phyllo dough.
- Slice phyllo dough into squares and place into muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 °F for 8 minutes.
- Melt butter in pan
- Add shallots to buttered pan. Cook until caramelized.
- Add paprika to pan.
- Add spinach to pan.
- Add heavy cream to pan.
- Add cream cheese to pan.
- Add salt and pepper to pan.
- Stir mixture in pan and reduce until thick.
- Spoon spinach mixture into phyllo cups.
- Top with red chili flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.