If I could, I think I’d be pretty content to switch to an all-appetizer diet!
Sure, it might not be great for my health, because I’d never be able to stop after just a few, but there’s something so satisfying and perfect about bite-size foods.
From miniature candy bars to these itty-bitty cherry turnover cookies, miniaturizing your food has been scientifically proven to enhance its deliciousness 100 percent.
OK, that might be a made-up statistic, but our personal experience tells us it’s true! For example, we have never turned down a mini grilled cheese sandwich or a bite-size cupcake.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the same logic holds true for our new favorite snack. Like the scaled-down sibling of a quiche, our recipe for teeny-tiny Spinach Artichoke Cups is the ultimate treat for those among us who just love snack foods.
A perfect medley of veggies, decadent cheese, and puff pastry, they’re guaranteed to delight!
Print out the awesome recipe below to try out this delicious treat for yourself!
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsps. garlic powder
- 6 oz. baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke, chopped
- 1 package puff pastry
- 4-blend Italian shredded cheese
- Whisk cream cheese and eggs together.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Mix in spinach and artichoke, then set aside.
- Flour work surface and roll out puff pastry.
- Divide pastry into 6 equal parts.
- Spread pastry into the cups of a greased muffin tin.
- Fill with spinach-artichoke mixture nearly to the brim.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 °F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.