It’s summertime, which means it’s time to break out those fire pits and start making s’mores! Building s’mores around a cozy fire is a fun way to bond with friends or just a tasty way to switch up your summer dessert offerings.
But, if you’re like me and don’t have a fire pit, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy a sweet s’mores treat. It is possible to make s’mores sans campfire, but if you want to add some flare to your s’mores offerings, you should serve up some s’more cones.
These gooey cones come in four different flavors, so everyone in your house will find one that they love. Plus, as long as you have the graham cracker and marshmallow essentials stuffed into your cone, you can customize them with whatever toppings your heart desires!
Unlike a regular s’more that spreads everywhere as soon as you take a bite, these cones will stay in place from first sight to last bite, leaving the sticky marshmallows in the cone and not on your hands.
Check out the ingredients and instructions below, and be sure to watch the video for a step-by-step how-to!
- ice cream cones
- graham cracker crumbs
- chocolate kisses
- peanut butter chips
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- peanut butter
- For a classic s'mores cone, layer an ice cream cone with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate kisses until the entire cone is filled.
- For a peanut butter s'mores cone, layer an ice cream cone with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate kisses, and peanut butter chips until the entire cone is filled.
- For a cookie dough cone, layer an ice cream cone with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate chip cookie dough until the entire cone is filled.
- For a peanut butter nutella cone, smear peanut butter and nutella into the inside of the cone, then layer with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and bananas until the entire cone is filled.
- Roll each cone in aluminum foil until it is completely covered.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.