With fall officially upon us and bikini season in our rearview mirrors, it’s the perfect opportunity to indulge in some homemade comfort food.
When it comes to comfort food, there are few appliances more trusted or capable than your slow cooker. Of course, pasta might not be the first thing you think to make in there.
However, your slow cooker is far more versatile than you might think. In fact, you can make everything from candles to potpourri in your Crock-Pot.
In the video below, you will find three different and delicious ways to enjoy pasta with the help of a slow cooker.
The first shrimp Alfredo recipe combines garlic, broccoli, cheese and shrimp to create a drool-worthy dish.
Or why not try making a meal out of your game-day favorite, buffalo chicken dip? Just add chicken and linguine to your typical dip recipe for an unexpected and unforgettable meal.
Last but not least, taco rotini is the perfect way to enjoy the flavor of tacos with the goodness of pasta at the same time!
Learn how to make shrimp Alfredo from the recipe below, and check out the video below to learn how to make the buffalo chicken pasta and taco rotini.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- To taste salt and pepper
- 2 tbsps. butter
1⁄2cup shrimp, cooked
- To taste Parmesan and Romano cheese
- 16 oz. linguine, cooked
- Pour heavy cream into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chopped broccoli, garlic, and butter.
- Stir mixture together before covering the pot and cooking on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the lid, and mix in the cooked shrimp.
- Grate Parmesan and Romano cheese into the sauce as needed.
- Pour over cooked linguine and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.