Every week on LittleThings’ show Slice, we challenge professional culinary experts to create unique dishes in 20 minutes or less. This week, entertaining and lifestyle expert Limor Suss visited the LittleThings kitchen to put her culinary knowledge to the test.
Limor has shared her expertise with the audiences of Fox & Friends, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, PIX11, The New York Times, and more. Prior to becoming an expert on all things entertaining, Limor worked in various newsrooms for over a decade, including Food Network, where she learned the ins and outs of cooking and creating culinary masterpieces.
On today’s episode of Slice, Limor will be making four different appetizers for game day in just 20 minutes. With offerings that vary from pizza wontons to buffalo bites, your guaranteed to find something you love in these delicious offerings!
Game day just isn’t complete without buffalo wings, and Limor’s buffalo bites are an easy-to-make variation of this party classic. Check out Limor’s recipe below, and make sure to SHARE her recipe with your football-loving friends!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1⁄2cups hot sauce
- 2 pkgs. mini fillo shells
- 4 tbsps. blue cheese dressing
- 4 tbsps. green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the hot sauce.
- Place 1 tbsp. of chicken in each fillo shell. Drizzle each shell with blue cheese dressing and garnish with green onions or as desired.