Sometimes after a big meal, I notice that I feel very full — and while being full isn’t a problem, it’s no fun when it gets uncomfortable.
Once in a while, the bloating and gas you get after eating certain foods can make you feel downright miserable. One thing that can really help with digestion? Stretching.
Read the instructions for these four simple stretches below, and for a more in-depth tutorial, watch the video!
- Lying Down Knee Twist
- Lie flat on your back and bend your knees 90 degrees.
- Twist your hips to one side (and face your head the other direction) and hold for 30 seconds.
- Rotate to the other side and hold for 30 more seconds.
- Lie flat on your back.
- Hold your knees against your chest and rock side to side (gently).
- Rotate in a circle for 30 seconds in each direction.
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you.
- Bend you left knee and cross your right elbow over.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, then reverse.
- Lie down flat on your back.
- Prop your torso up with your elbows and relax your head.
- Hold position for 30 seconds.
- Next, kneel on the ground and sit on your heels (use pillows if more comfortable).
- With your hands on the floor and your head tilted back, push your chest up and hold for 30 seconds.
For more instructions, be sure to watch the video below — and please SHARE!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.