We’re an exciting three days away from St. Patrick’s Day — and that means we’re all getting ready to indulge in the plethora of delicious and colorful foods, desserts, and treats!
My personal favorite dessert recipes almost always involve chocolate, so I’m a huge fan of these amazing St. Paddy’s Day–inspired mint chocolate chip cookies.
But if you’re looking to prepare something a bit lighter, or even maybe something a little less chunky, we’ve got just the right recipe for you.
In an exclusive video below, we share incredibly easy steps to making adorable little shamrock pretzel pops for the celebratory occasion.
You’ll actually only need three simple ingredients, which can all easily be found in the grocery store.
Scroll on for the shamrock pops recipe, then make sure to watch the video below for the full tutorial.
Will you be making these little delightful treats for St. Patrick’s Day? Let us know in the comments below.
Please SHARE this amazing party appetizer recipe with all your friends and family!
- 12 oz. green candy melts
- 18 mini pretzels
- 6 lollipop sticks
- Confetti sprinkles
- Place candy melts in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave until melted, mixing every 30 seconds.
- Dip each pretzel into melted green chocolate, using forks or small tongs. Cover pretzels completely, and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Arrange pretzels into shape of a shamrock on wax paper, using three pretzels for each shamrock.
- Place lollipop stick on top of the pretzels, and drizzle with more chocolate to seal.
- Let set for a few seconds, and decorate with sprinkles.
- Chill pretzels in fridge for 1 hour.
- Plate up, and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you love preparing treats for special occasions and holidays!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.