I love cereals and pastries for breakfast, but sometimes, I just need an extra kick in the morning.
What better way to do this than to indulge in wonderful, savory morning dishes?
If you enjoy dishes like cornbread waffles with pulled pork for breakfast, then you’re bound to love the new recipe we’re about to show you.
In an exclusive video below, we share an incredible recipe for savory French toast. It’s very, very easy to make — you’ll only need three simple ingredients to make the fresh dredge — but the finished dish packs a ton of flavor.
Check out the recipe shown below, then make sure to watch the video for the full instructions.
Will you be trying your hand at this easy savory French toast dish? Let us know all your favorite ways to spice up regular French toast in the comments below.
Please SHARE if you love savory twists on traditional breakfast recipes!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps. fresh chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
1⁄2Tbsps. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Bread of your choice
- Grated Parmesan
- In a shallow serving bowl, add milk, eggs, thyme, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Soak bread slices in egg mixture, and coat well.
- In a heated pan, add butter and olive oil.
- Toast bread in pan, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle toast with Parmesan and fresh thyme.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you loved this easy twist on French toast, and if you're planning to cook these up soon!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.