If you love deli sandwiches, you’ll adore this fun twist on the classic Reuben.
The Reuben, which has been a deli staple since the early 1900s, is a delicious sandwich featuring rye bread, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and Russian dressing.
There are several variations of the recipe, but it’s always a fan favorite. If you’re a huge fan of smoked meats and grilled sandwiches, then you need to try out our version of Reuben sliders.
Our delicious take on the Reuben includes marble rye bread, corned beef and pastrami, and a healthy dose of coleslaw. (My mouth is definitely watering right now — is yours?)
Next time you host a party, mix it up a little. Much like this delicious plantain sandwich, these Reuben sliders will definitely add a savory twist.
If this sounds like your perfect idea of a party snack, print out the recipe card below and try it at home!
- 1 loaf Sliced marble rye bread
- 1 lb. Sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 lb. Sliced pastrami deli meat
- 1 lb. Sliced corned beef deli meat
1⁄2cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup Coleslaw
- Melted butter
- Cut out 24 small circular pieces of bread from a larger slice using a can or cookie cutter.
- In baking pan, lay out 12 pieces of bread.
- Top each piece of bread with Russian dressing, pastrami, corned beef, cheese, and coleslaw.
- Add a second piece of bread to the top of each of the 12 sandwiches.
- Spread melted butter over each piece of bread.
- Put the baking pan in the oven for 5 minutes to toast the bread and melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and put toothpicks in each sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.