Christmas is finally here. And in my house, that means there will be plenty of fun and festive sweet treats for everyone to enjoy.
And when I found this simple method for transforming regular sugar cookies into adorable reindeer, I couldn’t wait to whip up a batch.
- Ready-to-bake cookie dough
- Pretzel twists
- Candy eyes
- Red M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Place cookie dough on parchment-paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake cookies at 350 ºF for 15 minutes.
- Press two pretzel twists into top portion of still-warm cookie to form antlers.
- Press two candy eyes into still-warm cookie.
- Apply one red M&M as a nose.
- Serve and enjoy!
These reindeer sugar cookies are so easy to make that I can even try them with my nieces and nephews. And the results are a really cute way to make any holiday party a little more festive.
Watch this exclusive video to see just how simple it is to make these fun and festive reindeer treats at home.
Will you be making reindeer cookies yourself this Christmas? Let us know in the comments.
These are so adorable that my entire family will love them – the perfect holiday treat!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.