Whenever I hear the term “pizza night,” I think about swinging down to the local pizzeria to pick up a delicious pie.
And even with so many potential topping options, sweeter flavors are usually pretty far from mind. But now that I’ve come across this incredible dessert pizza, future pizza nights are about to take on a whole new meaning.
In this exclusive video, you’ll see how to make a tasty raspberry chip cookie pizza right in your own kitchen. With a cookie dough crust and cream cheese and raspberry icing, this dessert truly is an out-of-this-world creation.
I think this might just be the perfect way to impress my friends and family with my culinary skills, without actually having to be an expert cook. With the bright raspberry color, each pizza slice is just as beautiful as it is tasty.
Scroll through below for this simple raspberry chip cookie pizza recipe, and then watch the video to see this delicious dessert being made!
3⁄4cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsps. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 12 oz. cream cheese, melted
1⁄4cup additional sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Sugar cookie dough
- 2 oz. white chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsps. brown sugar
- 4 Tbsps. granulated sugar
- 5 Tbsps. flour
- 2 Tbsps. butter, very cold and cubed
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- In a pot, mix and heat raspberries, 2 Tbsps. sugar, and water, breaking up the berries until the mixture is thick.
- Strain the seeds, and let the liquid cool.
- In separate bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Roll out sugar cookie dough to a 12-inch circle, and fold the edges over to make a crust.
- Spread cream cheese sauce on top of cookie dough.
- Spread raspberry sauce on top, then add white chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, and butter, working quickly to mix in the butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mix on top of cookie pizza.
- Bake cookie pizza for 18 to 20 minutes at 425 °F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.