This summer, I’ve been blessed with a bunch of healthy, good-looking cucumbers in my garden and I’m fresh out of ideas on what to make with them.
Then it hit me. Pickles are one of those delicious foods that I absolutely love, but have never thought about making myself. I’ll always grab a jar from the grocery store or my local farmer’s market, with no clue that it takes very little time and effort to whip up a fresh batch.
Normally, it would take anywhere from one week to two months for a cucumber to become a pickle, but this next awesome tutorial from YouTube’s FoodLifeHacks teaches us to make tasty pickled cucumbers in only two hours.
As a true pickle fanatic, I don’t know how I’ve survived this long with out such a genius life hack! Here’s how to impress everyone you know with some fresh, delicious and healthy “quickles”…
- Sea salt
- Fresh dill
- Slice cucumbers and place them in a storage container with ample room.
- Add sea salt and mix around to cover the cucumbers.
- Cut garlic cloves in half and mix in.
- Separate dill leaves and mix in.
- Cover container and shake for about 1 minute.
- Set aside or refrigerate for 2 hours or longer and enjoy!
Will you be trying out this awesome recipe for yourself? Please SHARE this video on your Facebook page to let your friends in on this awesome secret!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.