Eating is way more fun when the food in front of you is beautiful.
Chefs across the globe have made it their mission to create stunning recipes — to please people’s eyes and taste buds simultaneously.
Nothing is more gorgeous than a dash of colorful sauce lining a plate, or strategically-placed greens that add texture to a dish. Cooking isn’t just food-focused; it’s an art form.
So why not bring this same level of artistry into your own kitchen?
Check out this easy-to-follow recipe to learn how to prepare your own batch of pineapple flowers. These baked fruit slices not only taste incredible on their own, but they are lovely toppers for any dessert or baked good.
As it turns out, there’s need to reach for fat-filled additives or sugary syrups. Now, you can dress up your goodies with a little more flavor and a whole lot of nutrition!
These crispy fruit pieces go great with every sweet treat you can imagine — especially ice cream and fresh baked cupcakes. Check out the ingredient list and cooking directions below, then scroll further for an instructional video. You won’t believe how simple it is to make something that looks so professional!
Will you give these spectacular treats a try? If you love incorporating fruit into your desserts, please SHARE this recipe with your friends and family on Facebook!
- whole pineapple, stripped and sliced
- ice cream
- Strip a whole pineapple by slicing off the rind and stem.
- Scoop out the remaining fruit seeds using a small measuring spoon.
- Cut the pineapple into circular cross sections, then place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake each side at 225°F for 30 minutes.
- Tuck the cooked slices into small cups or bowls so they are slightly folded inward. Let them sit overnight so their shapes mold.
- Swirl frosting on top of a cupcake or scoop ice cream into a bowl. Then, stick a pineapple slice on top so it resembles a decorative flower. Enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.