If you like sewing, you’re going to love this simple tutorial. Everyone who spends anytime sewing knows how important it is to have a good sewing kit and pincushion, and with this easy video, you’ll know how to make your own in no time.
All you need for this adorable sewing kit is a few items that you probably already have lying around your home: cotton balls, a Mason jar, a scrap of fabric, and some hot glue.
Follow the quick and easy instructions below to learn how to make this adorable sewing kit!
- Unscrew the cap from your Mason jar.
- Place the lid on your scrap of fabric.
- Draw a circle on the cloth about two inches wider than the Mason jar lid.
- Cut off the excess fabric.
- Place six cotton balls in the center of the fabric circle.
- Put the top of the lid over the cotton balls, then put it inside the lid’s rim.
- Hot glue the fabric to the base of the lid.
- Fill the Mason jar with your choice of sewing supplies.
- Screw the lid onto the jar.
- Place pins and needles into the pincushion on top of the jar.
To follow along with the step-by-step instructions, watch the tutorial video below!
If you love sewing and can definitely see yourself using this at home, please SHARE this article with your friends and family.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.