I love my cat, but I feel like I spend more than half my day cleaning up after whatever rude thing she’s decided to do around the house.
Whether it’s knocking over fragile items or tossing her litter as far as she can possibly fling it, I have to admit: she really can be a huge jerk.
I’m at least relieved to see she isn’t the only pet who can go from cute to cruel in less time than it takes to blink. The mischievous cats and dogs below don’t even seem all that ashamed of their hilariously mean behavior toward their owners!
Do you feel like your pet is a huge jerk every now and then? (Or more often than not?)
Be sure to SHARE all of these adorably awful pets with a knack for frustrating their humans with your friends on Facebook!
1. When the new yoga instructor isn't very zen.
2. "You keep writing the wrong answer!"
3. It almost looks like she felt guilty before starting right back up again.
4. "Listen, Sheila, you're not the only one who had a long day."
5. Absolutely zero shame or remorse.
6. This is what happens when your aim starts getting shaky during fetch.
7. Ah, the coziest nap spot.
8. "What? I made it snow inside!"
9. Adding some seasoning to the dog's food.
10. She looks smug, but she'll regret it after about two seconds in the summer.
11. Well, he did call dibs on the floatie.
12. She apparently thought the inside needed to be cleaned, too.
13. Maybe no one will notice...
14. She told them it was Animal Planet or nothing, and she meant it.
Have your pets ever been total jerks to you?
Be sure to SHARE all of these hilarious animals with your friends on Facebook!