There’s nothing I love more than a chocolate peanut butter cup — as a kid, I would always trade away all my Halloween candy just to get a few more peanut butter cups.
They’re sweet and salty, creamy and melty — chocolate peanut butter cups are really just the perfect candy.
Ever since chocolate and peanut butter were combined, no other candy even had a chance. And when you combine chocolate and peanut butter in some other type of dessert — ice cream, cake, even cookies — it just becomes even more delicious.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this delicious peanut butter chocolate cheesecake recipe will completely blow you away.
All you need are a few simple ingredients, and you can make this incredibly tasty dessert — you might even have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry already!
With just some cream cheese, peanut butter, and boxed brownie mix, and a little bit of time, you can have this incredible homemade cheesecake. Even better, the recipe is simple enough for any new baker to make it successfully.
This recipe is both kid- and adult-friendly, and all your friends will beg you for the yummy recipe!
Excited to try this tasty peanut butter chocolate cheesecake? Print out the recipe card below and watch the video to follow along with step-by-step instructions.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 16 oz. cream cheese
1⁄2cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
1⁄2cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1⁄2cups brown sugar
- 12 chocolate peanut butter cups, cut into pieces
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
3⁄4cup heavy cream
1⁄8tsp. kosher salt
- Bake brownie crust into springform cake pan, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and 1 cup peanut butter in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add whipped cream, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Beat to combine.
- Microwave leftover peanut butter until thin.
- Pour half of peanut butter over brownie crust.
- Sprinkle half of the chopped peanut butter cups into the peanut butter.
- Add cheesecake filling to cake pan. Smooth the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for one hour, over a water bath.
- Let cheesecake cool, then remove from cake pan.
- Make chocolate ganache by pouring warm heavy cream over bittersweet chocolate and salt, then stirring until smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache over cheesecake, then pour leftover peanut butter in stripes.
- Decorate outside of cheesecake with chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.