Peaches are a win/win: Not only are they scrumptiously sweet, but they’re also loaded with immunity-boosting vitamin C and antioxidants that keep our body running smoothly.
In addition to enjoying a peach in its natural form, there are so many ways to incorporate peaches into every meal. The juicy fruit naturally works well in sweet dishes like cinnamon peach pancakes, but it also slashes the rich, charred notes of a prosciutto pizza for the perfect summer pairing.
Peach prosciutto pizza is the perfect combination of sweet and savory, and it’s such a tasty way to add nutrients to your meal. Just slice up a few peaches and throw them on a pizza with some prosciutto and cheese, then bake it for a satisfying summer meal.
If your mouth is already watering, then you’ll love the honey balsamic reduction drizzled over your fresh pizza — yum!
To make your own peach prosciutto pizza, look over the ingredients list and cooking instructions below. Once you’re ready to get started, watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
Do you have a favorite peach recipe? Share it with us in the comments below!
- 16 oz. pizza dough
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 oz. prosciutto
1⁄2cup ricotta cheese
- 5 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Lightly dust surface with flour and roll out pizza dough.
- Transfer dough to pizza pan and brush with olive oil.
- Cover dough with garlic, prosciutto, ricotta, mozzarella, and peaches.
- Bake at 450°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pan over medium heat, simmer balsamic vinegar and honey for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle pizza with balsamic reduction.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.