One of the downsides to whipping up a quick meal is that the quality of the food generally suffers.
This is particularly true for pasta night, where I am forced to use store-bought pasta sauce, because homemade sauce would take far too much time.
Or so I thought.
I had no idea that there was actually a way to cook my pasta and create delicious homemade sauce all at the same time. And the best part? I can do it in only 10 minutes!
This exclusive video shows just how simple it is to make yummy sauce even when I am in a time crunch — all I need is a single pot. I will definitely be adding this to my list of clever food hacks, along with these ready-to-go pasta singles.
Check out this one-pot pasta recipe below, and then watch the video to see how easy it is to make!
- 12 oz. linguine
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsps. dried oregano
1⁄4tsp. red pepper flakes
1⁄2cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsps. olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- In large pot, combine linguine, tomatoes, onion, garlic, mushrooms, oregano, red pepper flakes, basil, vegetable broth, and olive oil.
- Cover pot, and bring to a boil on stove.
- Remove cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, serve, and enjoy!
Please SHARE this delicious pasta dish with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.