For me, pasta has always been the perfect food. It’s cheap, it’s easy to prepare, and, best of all, it tastes good with just about anything!
For example, it’s super-easy to create a tasty weeknight dinner in no time with our favorite new one-pot recipe for garlic Parmesan pasta.
This simple meal tastes decadent without being too heavy, and is the perfect speedy meal for the middle of the week! Plus, you’ll cut your cleanup in half by sticking to just one pot.
Will you be giving this easy and delicious recipe a try at home? Let us know how it turns out in the comments below!
If you can’t wait to try this easy pasta recipe, please SHARE on Facebook for anyone else who will love this delicious meal!
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsps. unsalted butter
- 8 oz. uncooked fettucine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- In a shallow saucepan, sautée minced garlic until lightly brown.
- Add chicken broth, milk, and butter to the pan. Stir until butter melts and ingredients mix.
- Add uncooked pasta to pot, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle liquid over pasta until covered.
- Simmer mixture until pasta is cooked and liquid evaporates into a creamy sauce.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Plate and garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.