Humans have a knack for making messes.
No, I’m not just referring to toddlers who get their hands too sticky or roll around in dirt when their parents aren’t looking.
Although accidents can happen to anyone at any time, you can avoid them by a putting a few simple precautions into place. And who knew that in the process, you could have a bit of fun?
Check out the directions and instructional video below to learn how to make your very own spill-proof party cup! Tote this “adult sippy cup” around instead of an open beverage, and never scrub stains out of carpets or clothing again.
And what’s more, you will love using a bendy straw to sip your drink from a stylish mason jar! How else would you decorate your special cup?
- Mason jar and lid
- ⅜ inch drill bit
- Two clamps
- Spare plank of wood
- Medium-grade grit sandpaper
- Food-grade rubber grommet
- Bendy straw
- Clamp a mason jar lid to a scrap piece of wood.
- Make a hole using a 3/8 inch drill bit.
- Use medium-grade grit sandpaper to remove any metal shards left behind.
- Insert a food-grade rubber grommet into the hole.
- Pour your drink of choice into the jar, screw on the upgraded lid, and insert a bendy straw. Enjoy the beverage in your new, leak-free cup!
Please be sure to SHARE this incredible DIY project with your crafty friends on Facebook.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.