There’s nothing I love more than a little afternoon snack to end the workday.
One of my favorite things to prepare at home are bite-size snacks, like these spinach and artichoke dip bites.
But I also love to go for something sweeter, maybe something that incorporates fresh, healthy fruits.
In an exclusive video below, we share an amazing, simple recipe for making raspberry cheesecake bites from scratch.
You’ll need a few quick ingredients, most of which can be fond in your pantry or fridge already. You can prepare these at home, freeze them for a couple of hours, and then bring them straight to work the next day.
Feel free to add or substitute in your favorite fruits and flavors to make these delicious bites entirely your own!
Scroll further for the full recipe, then watch the video below to see how easily you can recreate these cheesecake balls.
Will you be making these at home? Let us know your thoughts and ideas in the comments down below.
Please SHARE if you love savoring both sweet and savory bite-size desserts and snacks!
- Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsps. powdered or granulated sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
1⁄3cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Cool Whip
1⁄4tsp. vanilla extract
- Crush the graham crackers into crumbles, for dipping.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cream cheese, and lemon zest. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in raspberries, and fold into mixture with spatula.
- Add in Cool Whip and vanilla extract, and mix until well-combined.
- Form cheesecake mixture into small balls, and roll in graham cracker crumbles to coat.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you love sweet, delicious, bite-size desserts, and if you have any of your own tips for making no-bake desserts!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.