Though painting your nails can be fun, if there’s one thing I hate about nail polish, it’s definitely the removal of it.
No amount of colorful polish is worth all the cotton balls, acetone spills, and furious rubbing required.
That’s why I was so thrilled when I found this cheap, quick, and easy DIY hack that will save my fingernails from a lifetime of woe!
- Mason jar
- 3 sponges
- Roll sponges and place in Mason jar.
- Pour in acetone, making sure the sponges are saturated without any standing liquid in the jar.
- Let sponges soak for 10 minutes.
- Cover and shake the jar.
- Remove the lid and stick your nail-polish-covered fingers into the jar, rubbing your nails against the sponges’ surfaces.
- After a few seconds of rubbing, check your nails.
- When finished, screw the lid on and stash until next time. Replace the sponges and acetone as needed.
Not only does this brilliant beauty hack make nail polish removal a breeze, but it also saves a ton of money. No more blowing through all your cotton balls and paper towels.
Honestly, I didn’t think this was going to work at first — but when I saw it in action, I was stunned. Watch the video below to see just how quick and easy this hack really is!
Let us know what you think in the comments, and please SHARE if you love this penny-pinching beauty project!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.