With the approach of summer, it is finally that time of year to have friends and family over for a backyard barbecue or a pool party.
And in anticipation of these sun-filled get-togethers, I am on the hunt for easy and delicious recipe ideas that will impress each and every one of my guests — like these one-of-a-kind avocado taco boats.
And now, I’ve found an incredibly simple idea for making yummy hamburger sliders… in a muffin tin!
In this exclusive video, you’ll see how quick it is to whip up a batch of sliders baked right in a muffin tin. In fact, the whole recipe should only take about 20 minutes.
These tiny burger bites are perfect for serving to your pool party guests. And since this recipe is so easy, you can vary things up to make all kinds of personalized muffin tin slider creations.
Scroll through below for a look at this simple slider recipe, and then watch the video to see this muffin tin method in action!
- 1 lb. ground beef
1⁄2cup yellow onion, diced
- 6 regular-size hamburger buns
- 12 cheese slices
- 12 pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine ground beef and onion in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat.
- Place each hamburger bun slice into a muffin tin cup.
- Scoop ground beef into each bun.
- Top with a slice of cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes at 350 °F.
- Top with a pickle slice, serve with your favorite condiments, and enjoy!
Don't forget to print the recipe, and please SHARE with anyone who might be looking for a new summer dish!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.