Some fur babies are physically different than most, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t as great as any other pet!
Monty the cat lives in Coppenhagen with two fellow felines (and his doting pet parents), and due to his unusual lack of a nasal bridge, has some very unique features.
According to his pet parents, who adopted him from a shelter three years ago, he sneezes a bit more than most kitties and sometimes has trouble breathing, but other than that, is perfectly content and has personality that, according to them, is as “rare as a diamond!”
Monty’s adorable mug has even been the inspiration behind his very own apparel and accessories line.
Please SHARE Monty’s story (and cute mug) with everyone you know!
1. “He loves lying on your lap and at night he’ll keep you company," his pet mama told Boredpanda.
2. "[His] favorite place to cuddle is by far in the arms of [his dad] Michael.”
3. “Monty is almost never afraid, he even loves being at the vet, a brave little fella.”
4. His two kitty siblings also give him plenty of lovin'!
5. “We wish for Monty to be an ambassador for ‘crooked’ cats or cats that may not look perfect in everyone’s eyes!” his pet mama said.
6. “We also want to raise attention to the fact that looking different doesn’t mean you can’t be fantastic."
7. Monty loves to model his custom apparel and accessories line.
8. Monty may be not be "perfect," but he's certainly PAWSOME!
9. And of course, there's always time for a cat nap! Monty made one adorable kitten.
10. Now get out there and "MEOW" them, Monty!
Please SHARE this completely lovable little guy with all of your friends!