Arguably the most coveted breakfast food is the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. With cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and nutritious Eggland’s Best eggs, there is nothing more delightful than this all-encompassing sandwich to start your day.
The morning treat is not only delicious but surprisingly simple to make. In fact, with your favorite type of mini bagels and some Eggland’s Best eggs, you can make a lightened-up version of this breakfast staple in your own kitchen!
These breakfast bagels take just 20 minutes to make, making them perfect for weekdays and Sunday brunch alike. Served with a bowl of fresh fruit and some orange juice, you’ll have yourself the ultimate healthy breakfast.
Check out the recipe and ingredients below, then watch the video to see how these mini breakfast bagels are assembled. You’ll never go back to boring old cereal again. Breakfast doesn’t get any better than this.
Do you know someone who loves bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches? SHARE this recipe with them so they can make these at home.
- 3 mini bagels, halved
- butter, melted
- 5 Eggland's Best eggs
- 3 tbsps. half-and-half
- chives, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- Place the bagel halves on a lined baking tray and brush with melted butter. Toast for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Eggland's Best eggs and half-and-half. Scramble the eggs and cook until nearly set.
- Add the chives to the eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover the bagel halves with the eggs, then top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.