When it comes to making meatballs, I am very picky about which recipes I try out.
Fortunately, this recipe for meatball pizza cups packs more delicious flavor into every bite than I’ve experienced in a long time.
By combining two of my favorite foods — meatballs and pizza — this recipe puts the perfect twist on a traditional dish. And it’s perfect for someone like me who doesn’t like a lot of unnecessary, complicated steps.
These tasty bites are great to serve for dinner, or as an appetizer to guests at a party.
Check out the recipe below to see just how easily you can make meatball pizza cups in your own home.
Then, watch our exclusive video to see the recipe in action. The results look so tasty that you’ll just have to give this recipe a try!
- 1 lb. ground beef
1⁄2cup bread crumbs 1⁄4cup milk
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Pizza dough
- Garlic powder
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and egg.
- Form beef into meatballs, placing on a parchment-paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400 °F.
- Roll out pizza dough, and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cut circles out of dough with cookie cutter.
- Place dough circles in muffin tin sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place shredded cheese and one meatball on top of each dough circle.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 °F.
- Add pizza sauce and cheese on top of each meatball.
- Bake until cheese bubbles at 375 °F.
- Sprinkle with oregano, serve, and enjoy!
Will you be trying them out yourself? Let us know in the comments.
Please SHARE this delicious and unique recipe with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.