3 Ways To Make Delicious And Adorable Mason Jar Lid Pies
Share on Facebook
Mason Jar Lid Sweet Potato Pies
- Prep time is 20 minutes
- Cook time is 15 minutes
- Serves 4 people
- sweet potatoes
- light brown sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- large egg white
- evaporated milk
- graham crackers
- butter, melted
- mini marshmallows
- Chop and peel 2 sweet potatoes, then boil until soft.
- Place sweet potatoes in food processor and blend with the spices, vanilla, evaporated milk, and egg white.
- Set the mixture aside and blend together the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter to create the crust.
- Line the Mason jar lids with the graham cracker crust and spread in the sweet potato mixture.
- Top with mini marshmallows and enjoy!