Mason jars are among the most versatile supplies that we can use for fun DIY crafts.
For this holiday season, we decided to try our hand at making a lovely Mason jar lantern.
With just a few simple craft supplies and about 5 minutes of your time, your home will be glowing with warm festive cheer!
- Glitter flakes or fake snow
- Mason jar
- Small ornaments or miniatures
- LED candle
- Decorative ribbon
- Pour glitter flakes into Mason jar. Arrange your ornaments of choice on top.
- Place a magnet on the bottom of the LED candle. It should stick right to the battery compartment.
- Stick the magnetized candle to the jar inside lid.
- Screw on jar lid. Tie decorative ribbon around jar lid.
- Turn off the lights, and and enjoy the snowy scene!
Watch the easy tutorial in the video below, and let us know if you have other brilliant Mason jar crafts for the holidays!
Will you be adding your own creative twist to the Mason jar scene?
Please SHARE if you love making adorable Christmas crafts for friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.