Everyone loves a decadent slice of cake, but the delicious dessert is messy and hard to transport. Luckily, a culinary genius came up with the ideas of cake pops, combining the taste and texture of cake with the portability of a lollipop, and now we can enjoy our cake on the go!
Most bakeries have now caught on to the cake pop fad, but it’s also easy to make these trendy treats at home. Whether you’re in the mood for Oreo cake or something more simple, there are plenty of recipes out there that can be made with just cake mix and a kitchen.
If you want to bake some cake pops that are especially eye-catching, then you’ll want to try this marbled cake pop recipe. These cake balls are dipped in colored candy melts with a swirl of white for a marble effect, and the inside of the pop is just as vibrant as the outside!
These cake pops are the perfect treat for your kids’ bake sale or your best friend’s baby shower. Everyone will love the surprise of color that comes with every bite!
Check out the recipe and instructions below, then watch the video to see how they’re made.
Do you know someone who loves to bake? Make sure to SHARE this fun recipe with them!
- cake mix
- food coloring
- pink candy melts
- yellow candy melts
- purple candy melts
- white candy melts
- lollipop sticks
- Prepare cake mix as package directs and split into three bowls. Add pink, yellow, and purple food coloring to separate batters.
- Bake the mixes as package directs. Once it is cooked, use a fork to crumble the cake mix.
- Combine each crumbled cake mix with the melted candy melts that match the color of the cake.
- Combine all three colors and roll the cake into a ball. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Stick a lollipop stick into each of the balls.
- Pipe white candy melts on top of the colored melts. Twist the cake pops in the colored melts until they are completely covered.
- Let the cake pops dry, then enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.