She Grabs A Mason Jar From The Freezer, Then Attaches It To A Blender For Yummy Smoothie
Share on Facebook
- Prep time is 20 minutes
- Cook time is 0 minutes
- Serves 4 people
- Put your favorite fruits (and veggies) into regular-mouth Mason jars.
- Store Mason jars in the freezer for up to two weeks.
- When you're ready to blend, take the Mason jar out of the freezer and add your favorite type of milk.
- Unscrew the blade from your blender and screw it onto your Mason jar!
- Blend your smoothie on the pulse setting, making sure to hold the Mason jar while blending.
- Remove the blender blade.
- Serve and enjoy!
For step-by-step instructions, follow the video tutorial below. If you absolutely love smoothies (and honestly, who doesn't?) please SHARE this article with your friends and family!