You’d never use your muffin tin for dinner, would you? Well, it depends on what you put in the cups!
If you’re making these magical mac-and-cheese cups, you might find yourself breaking out the muffin tin more often!
This recipe is a great alternative to a boring dinner, and it’s also a way to use your muffin tin for something other than dessert! It makes perfectly portioned servings of everyone’s favorite comfort food, macaroni and cheese. Comfort food is always great, but it’s somehow even better in muffin-sized servings, like these personal lasagna cups.
- 1 box of your favorite mac and cheese mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- crackers or bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare your mac and cheese according to the directions on the box.
- Add the egg and sour cream to the mac and cheese, and stir.
- Slowly stir in your favorite shredded cheese.
- Spoon into your muffin tin.
- Top with crumbled crackers or bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Pop out of the tin and serve while gooey!
If you’re looking to add a twist to a tried-and-true classic, this is definitely one recipe you’ll want to try! Plus if you have leftovers (although we don’t know how you would), you can easily store and reheat them the next day.
SHARE this recipe with your mac-and-cheese-loving friends for extra love!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.