Once in a while, I’ll meet someone who says they’d rather not choose the menu item with the potatoes, thank you very much.
There’s only one appropriate response to this type of behavior: one of pure confusion.
Like any other potato lover, I truly value the versatility of this golden, starchy vegetable. They can be made into more than just fries and chips, and can take the form of these beautiful, cheesy mashed potato bombs, hearty soups, and much more.
In an exclusive recipe below, we share the simple steps to making cheesy, meaty, loaded roasted potatoes. Feel free to sprinkle on all your favorite toppings, and enjoy while piping hot…
Scroll down to see the full recipe, then watch the video to see how easily you can recreate these loaded, cheesy Hasselback potatoes at home!
Will you be trying your hand at making these potatoes? Feel free to let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Please SHARE if you love all kinds of cheesy, meaty recipes!
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 4 Tbsps. butter, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄4cup green onions, sliced 1⁄4cup sour cream
- Slice potatoes thinly, about 1/8 inch each slice, without cutting all the way through.
- Stuff butter and garlic in between potato slices.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for about 1 hour at 400 °F.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crispy, and crumble.
- Take potatoes out of oven, and sprinkle with bacon crumbles and cheese.
- Put back in oven for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top potatoes with sour cream and green onions. Serve while hot, and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you enjoy all kinds of lovely potato recipes!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.