One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting to prepare delicious dishes to enjoy with my friends and family.
Each year, I keep my eye out for new, tasty recipes that I can surprise and impress my guests with. Some of my favorites involve reusing holiday leftovers for an entirely new dish.
And when I spotted this unbelievable recipe, I knew I would be trying it this year.
I absolutely never thought of putting my holiday leftovers into a waffle iron, but this idea truly is brilliant. This recipe for leftover stuffing waffles is so easy, and the results are delicious.
- 4 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Leftover cranberry sauce, as desired
- Leftover gravy, as desired
- In large mixing bowl, stir together stuffing, eggs, and chicken broth until well-combined.
- Scoop half of the mixture into waffle maker, spreading evenly.
- Let bake until golden brown.
- Transfer waffle to serving plate and repeat with remaining stuffing.
- Serve waffles with leftover cranberry sauce and gravy, as desired.
After seeing this, I’ll never eat leftover stuffing the same way again. Watch the video below to see just how simple it is to turn your holiday leftovers into a tasty twist on a waffle.
Will you be trying out this one-of-a-kind recipe at home this holiday season? Let us know in the comments.
Please SHARE if you love new, delicious ways to enjoy your holiday leftovers!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.