Labor Day is just around the corner (September 7!), which means that many of our favorite stores are churning out deals that simply must be taken advantage of.
The North Face is already a step ahead of the times, and the company’s seasonal sale has lowered prices by 30% on several popular styles. The company’s ever-popular half-dome tees are included, and the shirts are a must-have for anyone who enjoys branded swag. Men’s short-sleeve Half Dome tees are $17.50, boys Half Dome tees are $13.20, and women’s cropped Half Dome tees are $17.50.
Additional sales will begin to drop on September 1 and include amazing deals from home goods mega-giants like Wayfair, Joss & Main, and AllModern.
Wayfair will be offering up to 70% off sitewide, which means you can seriously start planning that decor redesign you’ve been dreaming up! Joss & Main will offer an extra 15% off, and AllModern plans to offer two deals: up to 40% off everything, plus an additional 15% off at checkout.
The deals definitely don’t stop there. Here are a few more that are going on now, or will be soon:
- Old Navy: Up to 50% off August 25 to September 3
- PÜR Cosmetics: Buy one, get one 50% off with code LABORDAY20, September 3 to 7
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Up to $100 off select Dyson vacuums, $100 off select Shark vacuums, and 30% off large Yankee Candles
- Martha Stewart Collection: Up to 65% off Martha Stewart Collection quilts and bedspreads at Macy’s, August 31 to September 7
- Lenovo: Up to 40% off ThinkPads and tablets (that are less than $200), August 24 to September 14
Psst: If you choose to purchase an item from this post, LittleThings may receive a small cut. Each item and price is up to date at the time of publication; however, an item may be sold out or the price may be different at a later date.